Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mile 21 Dedication for Priscilla's Parents

Priscilla, my mother in law, grew up in Maine with a house and barnyard full of animals. She is dedicating mile 21 to her parents, who helped instill in her the same love of animals that Priscilla has passed along to my wife.

From Priscilla:
My donation is for Mile #21 in memory of my parents, Russell and Dorothy Sherburne.  They were huge animal lovers.  We always had dogs, cats and horses growing up.  Mom was always donating to the local humane society, and "receiving donations" from the Human Society in the form of various strays that she took home all the time.  Both of my parents would have been so supportive of this marathon run to support the North Shore Animal League!


Read more about my marathon for the pets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment